We are experiencing an unusually high number of customer support requests with our recent system migration & holiday orders. Our CS team is working through tickets as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you have already submitted a ticket, our team will get to you as soon as possible (please don’t send another email as that makes it hard to resolve issues in a timely manner). If you have a question, please review this page before submitting. We will be posting updates as we have them.
To help our team work most efficiently, and to prioritize certain issues, we ask that you please submit a support ticket by filling out this form. Whenever possible, please include screenshots, photos, order numbers, or any other information relevant to your request.
To help our team work most efficiently and prioritize certain issues, we will be closing tickets that do not require a response.
We have shipped the vast majority of orders from Nov and Dec (and earlier). There are some exceptions that include backordered items, orders that include pre-sale items, and a few other edge cases. We are actively resolving those issues on a case-by-case basis and communicating to affected customers directly. Our warehouse has begun and made significant progress in getting January orders shipped. We anticipate a much smoother process this month, and expect shipping timelines to return to normal again next month. We are implementing new features that will make the fulfillment process much more efficient in future months as well.
Our CS reply times are still not where we'd like them to be. Our team is working diligently to answer as many questions as quickly as possible. Some tickets require extensive research, which contributes to delayed reply times. We apologize for the continued delays here but expect things to return to normal in the next few weeks.
We have shipped approximately 95% of shippable orders. . Our warehouse is continuing to run overtime until all shipments have been sent. We uncovered a bug where tracking emails were not being sent for shipments leaving the warehouse between Dec 18th and Dec 26th. Please check your Orders page to see tracking number for any fulfilled orders. We are estimating all open orders will be shipped by the end of this week.
We have shipped approximately 90% of all open orders. Our warehouse is continuing to work today, and will be back up and running on 12/26. We are estimating all open orders will be shipped by the end of this week.
We have shipped approximately 70% of December orders. The warehouse is continuing to work overtime to get shipments out as quickly as possible. We anticipate being caught up in the next 7 - 10 days, if not sooner. Orders that are currently in the backlog include some things that were ordered in Nov and supposed to ship in Dec, as well as outstanding Nov orders.
Many of you are wondering about the status of your December shipments, and orders placed in the last two weeks. We have continued to run the warehouse on extended shifts during the week, and extra shifts over the weekend, but we are still catching up. We know many of you are hoping to get your orders in time for the holidays and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these delays may cause. Our entire team is working extended hours and doing everything we can to get your records to you as quickly as possible.
SHIPPING PROGRESS UPDATE
With Black Friday, December renewals, and so many titles that were previously on pre-order coming into stock this month, our orders in December are 20%+ higher than they have been in any previous month. Our warehouse has completed about 60% of the December orders thus far, and is continuing to work overtime until we get the remaining 40% shipped.
ORDER & SHIPMENT BUNDLING
If you’ve been a member for a while and are used to getting all of your items in a single shipment, you may be wondering why you are getting multiple shipments, or why some things have shipped in December, whereas other things haven't. This is because of the way our system has been bundling orders. In prior months, all of your orders would have been bundled into a single shipment. This process is still being refined on our new system and is not yet perfect.
We understand this is not an ideal experience for customers who have bought more than one thing or have subscriptions to several tracks, especially given this time of year. We will be tightening the bundling process up moving forward, and we expect things to be more like the old experience in the coming months.
INVENTORY / SHIPPING TIMELINES
Currently, there are no delayed titles, including titles that were previously delayed in November. This includes:
- John Coltrane 'Blue World'
- Merle Haggard 'Live From Austin, TX '78’
- Waylon Jennings 'Live From Austin, TX '84'
- Floating Points 'Crush’
- Vince Guaraldi Trio 'A Charlie Brown Christmas (Audiophile Edition)’
- Spoon ‘Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga’
- Wild Flag ‘Wild Flag’
- Sholohmo ‘Bad Vibes’
- Black Pumas ‘Black Pumas’
- The Rolling Stones ‘Let it Bleed’
- TLC ‘Fanmail’, ‘Crazy Sexy Cool’
- Beck ‘Hyperspace’ -- This was delayed to January due to the label’s warehouse but there is a chance we receive it in time to ship in December.
Unfortunately, at this time, our customer support team members are unable to offer detailed statuses on orders which are marked “unfulfilled”. Please know that these orders haven’t been lost, and will be packed and shipped out as soon as possible. All tracking information will be sent via email as things leave the warehouse.
- Beck 'Hyperspace' will NOT be shipping in December, due to delays in receiving this stock at the label's warehouse. We will attempt to ship it in Jan.
Known Bugs / Updates
- Subscription information not appearing, seeing “We’re upgrading our system” — Most of these cases have been resolved. Crate members, you will not see an active membership for some period of time.
- Password Reset Errors — These are usually resolved if we re-send a password reset email from the admin counsel.
- Gift redemption / 404 Errors — We have created a solution where people can redeem gifts purchased from our old platform.
- PayPal -- We are working on integrating this into the platform and expect to be able to offer it in the next 2 weeks. If you previously had PayPal as a payment option, you don’t need to do anything as your payment information will transfer. Until it’s fully integrated, you won’t have the ability to update your PayPal information via the membership page. If you wish to update your PayPal information, or switch to PayPal, we have a work around to accommodate this. Please submit a ticket using the form above.
- Orders page showing wrong fulfillment status and/or tracking numbers -- The fulfillment statuses have been resolved, and tracking numbers are now updated for orders shipped from the new system. Shipments from our old system (i.e. ordered before Nov 4) will not be migrated to the new system.
- Missing territories for shipping -- There are a handful of territories not currently available as ship-to options, including: D.C., Hungary, Ontario, Canada, Slovakia, Portugal.
- Missing orders -- There were a handful of orders that were not imported properly. We have since re-imported those and they should now be visible on your orders page.
- Checkout issues, membership and or gift -- Some people have reported issues with checking out for a new subscription sign up, or gift.
- Multiple shipments -- Some customers have reported receiving multiple shipments for things they thought would ship together. We’re still fine-tuning the order bundling process and hope to make improvements to this over the coming weeks. You may get separate shipments, despite assuming they’ll ship together.
- Temporary glitch on Sunday showing incorrect order information -- Some people were shown Nov ROTMs on their membership page after we announced Dec ROTMs.
- Monthly membership renewal -- The monthly membership is no longer available for reactivation. Instead, we will be making monthly ROTM selections available for one-off purchases (while inventory is available). We’re fine tuning our inventory allocation processes and expect this to smooth out over the coming months as several people have reported things appearing “Sold Out"
Order Updates (for things ordered / processed after Nov 4)
Our warehouse has been working overtime for the last two weeks to catch up on orders placed or processed after Nov 4. Nearly all of these orders have shipped, some as recently as yesterday, and the rest will ship over the coming days. Tracking information is being sent via email as things leave the warehouse. We ask for your continued patience as we continue to catch up on shipments post-migration, but assure you our team is working diligently to get everything out the door as quickly as possible.
Some order and product-specific updates:
- A small set of orders including those for Queens of the Stone Age, Vince Guaraldi, and a few other titles have shipped, however tracking information has not yet been synced with our systems; thankfully this will update in the next few days. It is possible you’ll receive shipments before getting a tracking email.
- 'Let It Bleed', Lil’ Kim, Bon Iver, 'Idler Wheel', Spoon, Beck, records & bundles from TLC and several other previously delayed titles have already shipped or are currently in the process of being packed & shipped.
- Many replacement orders have also shipped, though there is still a backlog of several hundred that have not yet processed. These will begin shipping over the next 10-14 days.
December Shipment Update
December Swaps have been closed and we’re no longer able to process late Swap requests. We started processing Dec orders on 12/4 and will continue to ship as quickly and efficiently as we’re able to.
If we processed a manual swap request for you, you will most likely not see that updated on your membership page. The new product should appear on your orders page, however.